RGC Resources Inc., publicly traded on NASDAQ (RGCO) and parent company of Roanoke Gas Company, is seeking candidates for the position of IT Director. This position will lead and supervise the Company’s Information Technology (IT) function, ensuring operational effectiveness, control and security.
- Cybersecurity – maintain a cybersecurity security framework that adapts to new threats and changes in systems and environment.
- Third-Party Services – manage third-party services and contracts including network support, application support, and Cloud/SaaS providers.
- Compliance – develop and maintain policies and procedures in support of all business and IT operations.
- Departmental Administration – manage IT staff, employee development and training, operating and maintenance budgets, and capital budgets including technology infrastructure, communications, and third-party services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer systems, networks, security, telecommunications, databases and storage systems
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan and manage complex projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Education / Work Experience / Professional Licenses (Minimum):
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, networking, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years IT management, including cybersecurity
- Experience with implementing and managing Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP)
- Experience with managing vendor relationships including cloud and Software as a Service (SaaS)
This is a full time position with benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan with match, tuition assistance and health club reimbursement.
RGC Resources, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, age, national origin, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability or other legally protected classifications.Apply Now