Pursuant to section 56-247.1 of the code of Virginia, Roanoke Gas Company has an established complaint procedure. This procedure is designed to insure prompt and effective handling of all customer inquiries. This notice is to advice that should you have an inquiry or complaint concerning utility service, please call the appropriate number listed below.
(1) INQUIRIES CONCERNING CHARGES OR COMPLAINTS AND SERVICE REQUEST. Inquiries and complaints relating to gas service are handled by our Call Center. Representatives may be reached by calling the Company’s number (540)777-4427
(2) INQUIRIES REGARDING EXTENSION OF CREDIT OR DISCONNECTED SERVICE. Such inquiries should be directed to the Company’s Call Center. Representatives may be reached by calling the Company’s number (540)777-4427.
(3) NORMAL WORKING HOURS The Call Center is available by calling (540)777-4427 Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. Evening, weekends and holidays – The Call Center is closed with emergency service available.
(4) EMERGENCY SERVICE Company personnel are available for emergency service on a 24-hour basis by calling (540)777-4427.
(5) STATE CORPORATION COMMISSION In the event a complaint or inquiry is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may contact the State Corporation Commission, Division of Energy Regulations, P.O. Box 1197, Richmond VA 23218-1197, Phone (800)552-7945.